If we have a program opening that fits your family's needs, we encourage you to take a tour! Zion Lutheran Preschool has a warm, family feeling to it. From the moment you come for your tour, you are sure to feel it as well.
Our informative tour covers:
- Touring our facilities and observing classes in session
- Facts about our preschool
- Benefits of enrollment in Zion Lutheran Preschool
- Overview and objectives of each program (2-, 3-, 4- and 5-Year-Olds)
- Extracurricular programs and activities for our students
- Details about before- and after-preschool child care
- Parent/guardian involvement opportunities
- Kindergarten acceptance policy at the area school districts
- Requirements to enroll at Zion Lutheran Preschool
Expect the tour to run 60-75 minutes, depending on the length of question-and-answer session at the end. Your children are welcome on your tour.
Our Director, Fern Detwiler, personally invites you to visit our preschool and see if it is the right place for your family. Call us at (610) 948-3440 or contact us to inquire about student openings and reserve a tour time that works with your scheduling needs.
We look forward to meeting you!